"To me, an entrepreneur envisions. They can envision a solution to a human want or need. And a successful entrepreneur is someone who can make those solutions financially viable."
Grant Hooker, BeaverTrails Canada Inc. Ottawa ON
L-R: Scotia Evans, Mac Lockyer, Benedict Langille, Gregary Sanders, Lexy Engberg
We would like to congratulate the winners of Enter the Den 2013! First place was Lexy Engberg of Superior High school, Second was Gregary Sanders of St Patricks, Third was Benedict Langille of Westgate, Fourth was Mac Lockyer of Sir Winston Churchill, and Fourth was Scotia Evans of Westgate. Congratulations to all of the students who participated!!
Registration for the Fourth Annual Enter the Den Competition is now CLOSED! Registration for 2014 will begin next September, where we will invite all Thunder Bay high school students to register for their chance to be part of the action. Enter the Den organizers will visit Thunder Bay high schools to help promote the event, so watch for us again in September!
We will be inviting all interested communtiy members to attend the Enter the Den Finals in May! Watch for dates to be announced.
We invite you to 'Like' our Facebook page www.facebook.com/enter.the.den!
Why should you Enter the Den?
- You could win $1500
- You will gain practical business experience
- You will develop your entrepreneurial skills
- Through preparing a business plan you will develop your written communication skills
- Through presenting your business plan you will develop your oral communication skills
- It will look good on a university or college application
- It would look good on a job application
- Through your involvement you will make valuable connections with local organizations and business professionals
-Enter the Den Applications for 2014 will be due in April
-The Semi-Finals will be held in early May
-The Finals will be held in late May
Email email@example.com any time or call 768-6650.