"To me, an entrepreneur envisions. They can envision a solution to a human want or need. And a successful entrepreneur is someone who can make those solutions financially viable."
Grant Hooker, BeaverTrails Canada Inc. Ottawa ON
Registration for the Fourth Annual Enter the Den Competition is now CLOSED! Registration for 2014 will begin next September, where we will invite all Thunder Bay high school students to register for their chance to be part of the action. Enter the Den organizers will visit Thunder Bay high schools to help promote the event, so watch for us again in September!
We would like to invite all interested communtiy members to attend the Enter the Den finals on Wednesday May 22 at the Hammarskjold gym from 1-5pm to watch the five finalists compete!
Also, we invite you to 'Like' our Facebook page www.facebook.com/enter.the.den!
Why should you Enter the Den?
- You could win $1500
- You will gain practical business experience
- You will develop your entrepreneurial skills
- Through preparing a business plan you will develop your written communication skills
- Through presenting your business plan you will develop your oral communication skills
- It will look good on a university or college application
- It would look good on a job application
- Through your involvement you will make valuable connections with local organizations and business professionals
-Enter the Den Applications are due April 8th before 12:00 noon
-The Semi-Finals will be held on May 8 and 9 and are not open for public viewing
-The Finals will be held on Wednesday May 22nd in the Hammarskjold gym from 1-5pm and are open for public viewing
Email email@example.com any time or call 768-6650.